Friday, October 15, 2010

Forward

I wish I could capture everything that's going on in America and put it on this blog site. I wish I had that kind of commitment. I know what I need to say and what I need you to know but somehow it never is that simple. I doubt your in the same line of thought as me and you believe that America is going to tank in the next 2 years and its going to tank by design. But that's where I am. However, no matter how crazy that is, I also know that you feel something in your gut that isn't right. Mainstream media is pulling your limbs apart trying to show you what "accurate" news is. The fact is that America has been going down this road for over a hundred years.

The health care reform bill itself has been brewing in little known progressive organizations for over 20 years. And we're told we can change it by voting Republican in November. We're fighting a fight that's always going to be an uphill struggle. And being really vague, as I'm being now, won't solve anything.

So the point of this post is to let you know I'm back and by hell or high water I'm going to try to bring you blog posts for the enrichment of America, the church, and your community. God bless and look for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment